1. Standard variable rate applies each month you make a withdrawal and/or deposit less than $200. This rate also applies to balances over $250,000 and up to $5 million. Interest is calculated at the applicable rate on the portion of the balance which falls within each of the tiers.
2. Fees which may be incurred are listed in the Hero Saver Product Schedule (PDF) and the Your Guide to Banking Fees (PDF).
3. Different rate applies to balances over $500,000. Any month that you need to dip into your savings you will receive our standard variable rate.
4. You will earn the standard variable interest rate in any month you deposit less than $25 per month; or make a withdrawal.
5. Fees which may be incurred are listed in the Children's Savings Account Product Schedule (PDF) and the Your Guide to Banking Fees (PDF).
6. Applies to balances from $0 to $2,999.99. Different rates apply, depending on account balance.
For Hero Saver, Smart eSaver and Kids' Bonus Saver accounts, only one account is allowed per customer.