1. Introductory rate on balance transfers:
- Introductory rate on balance transfers is available to new credit card customers only
- Applies from the date the card is opened, regardless of when any balance transfer is processed by us
- After intro period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will be charged at the ongoing balance transfer rate as outlined in your credit card schedule
- Minimum balance transfer amount is $500
- A request will only be processed up to 95% of your approved credit limit
- Only non-Bankwest-branded credit cards can be balance transferred to Bankwest Mastercard credit cards.
2. Foreign transactions are transactions occurring outside of Australia whether in foreign currency or Australian dollars including if you are in Australia (for example, online) where the merchant or the financial institution or entity processing the transaction is located overseas. No foreign transaction fees apply for Platinum customers. Other fees and charges may apply, including when using overseas ATMs.
3. Interest free days on purchases applies when the total amount owing on your current statement is paid in full by the due date, and you have also paid off your previous month’s balance in full by its due date. Section 24 of our Credit Cards Conditions of Use (PDF) further outlines how this interest-free period is calculated.
4. Limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. See Complimentary Credit Card Insurance booklet (PDF) for details.
One Bankwest Zero Mastercard per customer only.
Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design and Tap & go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.