You may at any time request us, and acting reasonably, we may agree (such agreement not to be unreasonably withheld), to transfer any debit balance of a non-Bankwest-branded Australian credit card, store card or charge card account held by you or an Additional Cardholder to the Card Account subject to the following terms:
- you or the Additional Cardholder (as relevant) are not in default of the terms and conditions applicable to the account from which the transfer is made;
- for electronic Balance Transfers (via Bankwest Online Banking or the Bankwest app) you may only transfer up to the nominated amount we advise at the time of making the transfer;
- for other Balance Transfers the request will only be processed up to 95% of the limit applicable to your card at the time of processing. If you request a higher amount we will only process up to 95% of your current credit limit;
- we will process the balance transfers in the order that you request them and we will not be responsible for any delay or any charges in connection with processing a request for a balance transfer, other than to the extent that the delay or charges are directly due to our act or omission;
- we will not close a card account held with other financial institutions. If you wish to, or are required to, close a card account, you will need to arrange this; and
- a request will only be processed to your card account once the card has been activated.