There is a limit of one Bankwest Breeze Mastercard, one Bankwest Zero Mastercard, one Bankwest Qantas Mastercard and one Bankwest More Mastercard per customer.
Please note that Bankwest Business Credit Cards are currently not eligible for the Bankwest Halo payment ring.
The Bankwest Halo payment ring is only available to Australian citizens and Permanent or Temporary Residents over 16 years of age with an Australian residential address. Fees and charges apply.
Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard was awarded the 2019 Best Credit Card For Travellers by Finder at the Finder Awards held in August 2019.
1. Foreign transactions are transactions occurring outside of Australia whether in foreign currency or Australian dollars including if you are in Australia (for example, online) where the merchant or the financial institution or entity processing the transaction is located overseas. No foreign transaction fees apply for Platinum customers. Other fees and charges may apply, including when using overseas ATMs.
2. Annual fee waiver and promotional ongoing purchase rate is available to new Breeze Mastercard customers who apply from 24 July 2019 until the promotion ends. Excludes product transfers from existing Bankwest credit cards. Rates are subject to change and exclude cash advances (rate 21.99% p.a. applies). Annual fee is waived for the first year and will be payable in subsequent years on the anniversary date of card opening.
3. Limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. See the Credit Card Insurances Product Disclosure Statement and Information Booklet (PDF)
From 9 December 2019 we're making some important changes to complimentary overseas travel insurance cover and eligibility criteria - here's what you need to know
4. More Rewards points:
More Rewards points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Bankwest More Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF). Exclusions, limitations and points caps apply. More Rewards points are earned on eligible purchases only. Points earned and redemption values subject to change. The total More Rewards points (including any bonus points) that can be earned in each year are: 150,000 Points if your Card is a Classic Card, and 400,000 Points if your Card is a Platinum Card. More Rewards points (outside any bonus points) will only be credited to your account once you have spent at least $1,500 on eligible purchases and your account has been opened for at least 2 months.
Annual Bonus points:
Annual Bonus points are only available to new customers who apply for a Bankwest More Mastercard on or after 15 May 2017 and meet minimum spend requirements in any Year from Card Account opening. Eligible customers will earn: 19,500 Points if your Card is a Classic Card and you spend a minimum of $24,000 on Eligible Purchases in that Year; 75,000 Points if your Card is a Platinum Card and you spend a minimum of $48,000 on Eligible Purchases in that Year; and 115,000 Points if your Card is a World Card and you spend a minimum of $84,000 on Eligible Purchases in that Year. See Bankwest More Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF) for more information.
5. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies. However, complimentary membership is available from Bankwest if you join at qantas.com/joinffbankwest.
Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Bankwest Qantas Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF). Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases only, see Bankwest Qantas Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF).
Exclusions and limitations apply. Points earned and redemption values subject to change.
Qantas Points (outside any bonus points) won't be transferred to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account until:
- You have spent an initial $1,500 on eligible purchases using your card; and
- Your account has been opened for at least 2 months.
World Mastercard Program terms and conditions apply. Visit www.mastercard.com.au/world for details about World Mastercard experiences. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design and Tap & Go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple, Apple Watch, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Terms and conditions apply to the use of Google Pay. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.