1. More Rewards points
More Rewards Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Bankwest More Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF). Exclusions, limitations and points caps apply. More Rewards points are earned on eligible purchases only. Points earned and redemption values subject to change. The total More Rewards points (including any bonus points) that can be earned in each year are: 150,000 Points if your Card is a Classic Card, and 400,000 Points if your Card is a Platinum Card. More Rewards points (outside any bonus points) will only be credited to your account once you have spent at least $1,500 on eligible purchases and your account has been opened for at least 2 months.
Annual bonus points
Annual bonus points are only available to new customers who apply for a Bankwest More Mastercard on or after 15 May 2017 and meet minimum spend requirements in any Year from Card Account opening. Eligible customers will earn: 19,500 Points if your Card is a Classic Card and you spend a minimum of $24,000 on Eligible Purchases in that Year; 75,000 Points if your Card is a Platinum Card and you spend a minimum of $48,000 on Eligible Purchases in that Year; and 115,000 Points if your Card is a World Card and you spend a minimum of $84,000 on Eligible Purchases in that Year. See Bankwest More Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF) for more information.
2. Interest-free days on purchases apply when the total amount owing on your current statement (including any balance transfer amount) is paid in full by the due date, and you have also paid off your previous month’s balance in full by its due date. Section 24 of our Credit Cards Conditions of Use (PDF) further outlines how this interest-free period is calculated.
3. No foreign transaction fees for Platinum and World customers for transactions occurring outside Australia whether in foreign currency or Australian dollars. This applies to online and overseas purchases. Other fees and charges may apply, including when using overseas ATMs.
6. Introductory rate on balance transfers:
Introductory rate on balance transfers is available for a limited time and only to new Bankwest More Mastercard customers who apply from 15 May 2017 until the promotion ends, and are approved. A 1% Balance Transfer Fee is payable on all transactions to which that balance transfer rate applies. Introductory rate on balance transfers applies from the date the card is opened, regardless of when any balance transfer is processed by us. After the introductory period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will be outlined in your credit card schedule. Minimum balance transfer amount $500. A request will only be processed up to 95% of your approved limit. Only non-Bankwest-branded credit cards can be balance transferred to a Bankwest More Mastercard. You are not eligible for this promotion if you upgrade or vary your existing Bankwest credit card to a Bankwest More Mastercard.
View balance transfer terms and conditions
7. To earn Annual Bonus Points you must have a minimum credit limit of $3,000.
8. Redemption values current at 14 August 2017, points are awarded yearly and take into account bonus points and points earned when minimum spend requirements are met. Rewards and redemption values subject to change and availability.
9. Please refer to the LoungeKey Terms and Conditions of Use before you make your first lounge visit. You will find these Terms and Conditions of Use at www.loungekey.com/bankwest. Terms and Conditions of Use may be subject to change at any time without prior notice. Lounge information, including the list of lounges you are eligible to visit, and more detailed information about these lounges, including location, opening times, facilities available and specific conditions applicable to each lounge is available from www.loungekey.com/bankwest, the LoungeKey app and LoungeKey customer service center. You must have your eligible Mastercard payment card with you and identify yourself as a “LoungeKey customer” in order to be given access to the lounges. Please note that you will be charged for any lounge visits which are not part of the LoungeKey program.
Visit www.mastercard.com.au/world for details about World Mastercard experiences including terms and conditions. Mastercard, World Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design and tap & go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.