Once your card or payment ring arrives in the mail, you'll need to activate it in our app or in Bankwest Online Banking.
On 28 September 2021, we're saying goodbye to Bankwest Halo – this means it won't be available to buy from this date. Don’t worry, if you already have a Bankwest Halo ring, you can continue to use it until it expires. From 1 December 2021, we won't be reissuing or replacing any existing rings.
In the app:
- Tap on the ‘Cards’ tab
- Choose your new card or payment ring from the list
- Tap ‘Activate’ and follow the prompts. You’ll need the expiry date printed on your card or on the activation letter for your payment ring.
In online banking:
- Click 'Self service' > 'Manage my cards'
- Choose your card or payment ring from the list
- Click the ‘Activate now’ button and follow the prompts. You'll need the expiry date printed on your card or on the activation letter for your payment ring.