Breeze Mastercard introductory offer:
First year annual fee waiver, introductory balance transfer rate offer and introductory purchase rate offer is only available to new Bankwest Breeze Mastercard customers who apply from 29 April 2021 until the promotion ends, and are approved. Excludes product transfers from existing Bankwest credit cards.
First year annual fee waiver:
Annual fee is waived in the first year and will be payable in subsequent years in advance on each anniversary date of card opening.
Introductory balance transfer rate offer and introductory purchase rate offer:
- Introductory rate excludes cash advances
- Applies from the date the card is opened, regardless of when any balance transfer or purchase is processed by us
- After the intro period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance or purchase will be charged at the ongoing rate for purchases and balance transfers as outlined in your credit card schedule
- Minimum balance transfer amount is $500
- Only non-Bankwest-branded credit cards can be balance transferred to Bankwest Mastercard credit cards
- A balance transfer request will only be processed up to 95% of your approved credit limit.
View balance transfer terms and conditions.
- You qualify for interest free days on purchases if you pay the closing balance owing (excluding any balance transfer amount) on your current statement in full by the due date. Section 24 of our Credit Cards Conditions of Use (PDF) further outlines how this interest free period is calculated.
- Foreign transactions are transactions occurring outside of Australia whether in foreign currency or Australian dollars including if you are in Australia (for example, online) where the merchant or the financial institution or entity processing the transaction is located overseas. No foreign transaction fees apply for Platinum customers. Other fees and charges may apply, including when using overseas ATMs.
- Complimentary overseas travel insurance provides base cover only and limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. See the Credit Card Insurances Product Disclosure Statement and Information Booklet (PDF) for details.
Please note that this event is excluded from cover for all destinations. For more information please see here.
The Bankwest Halo ring is a payment device which must be linked to an eligible Bankwest credit card. Eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply. The Bankwest Halo payment ring is only available to Australian citizens and Permanent or Temporary Residents over 16 years of age with an Australian residential address. Fees and charges apply. You can't link a Bankwest Halo to a Bankwest business credit card or bank account, Gold tier Mastercard, Visa card or FeeSaver Basic Account.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design and Tap & go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.