1. Introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers:
- Introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers is available to new Bankwest Breeze Mastercard customers who apply from 3 July 2017 until the promotion ends, and are approved
- A 2% Balance Transfer fee is payable on all transactions to which that balance transfer rate applies
- Applies from the date the card is opened, regardless of when any balance transfer or purchase is processed by us
- After the intro period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance or purchase will be charged at the ongoing rate for purchases and balance transfers as outlined in your credit card schedule
- Minimum balance transfer amount is $500
- A request will only be processed up to 95% of your approved credit limit
- Only non-Bankwest-branded credit cards can be balance transferred to Bankwest Mastercard credit cards.
View balance transfer terms and conditions
2. Interest-free days on purchases apply when the total amount owing on your current statement is paid in full by the due date, and you have also paid off your previous month’s balance in full by its due date. Section 24 of our Credit Cards Conditions of Use (PDF) further outlines how this interest-free period is calculated.
3. No foreign transaction fees for Platinum customers for transactions occurring outside Australia whether in foreign currency or Australian dollars. This applies to online and overseas purchases. Other fees and charges may apply, including when using overseas ATMs.
4. Limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. See Complimentary Credit Card Insurance booklet (PDF) for details.
Mastercard, World Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design and tap & go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.