SMS code is an additional layer of security to protect you when banking online. For certain transactions you will be sent an SMS code to your registered mobile number which you will need to input in order to complete the transaction.
You may be required to enter an SMS code for the following transactions:
- Adding or paying a new BPAY® or Pay Anybody recipient
- Making a BPAY or Pay Anybody payment above a certain dollar amount
- Making an international transfer to someone overseas
- Increasing your daily limits
- Resetting a forgotten secure code online
- Activating your debit or credit card or choosing a new PIN
- Changing your secret questions or updating your contact details.
Not what you were looking for? See all online banking questions.