Please don't include any personal or sensitive information (such as your bank account details, birthday, home address, phone number, driver's license, or tax file number) in your posts or comments. If you need to send us personal or sensitive information please call us on 13 17 19 to discuss.
We'll never request your personal or banking information via Facebook or LinkedIn. If you do receive a request for personal or sensitive information please don't respond but do let us know so that we can protect others. Forward any suspicious activity to our IT Security team at email@example.com and we'll investigate.
Before you upload anything to the page – text, images, video or audio – make sure you're allowed to do it. It's your responsibility to ensure that any content you post doesn't infringe the intellectual property, or other rights, of other people or organisations.
If we have concerns that you've infringed others' rights, we may delete any content that has been uploaded or posted. If we are concerned that you may not have full rights to any material you post to the site we may request you to provide reasonable proof of your ownership.
Please also note that we may re-use any material you post – see other important stuff.
Check with your friends. If you're posting images or videos that identify other people, respect their privacy and check that you have their permission.
Avoid virus spreading. Please do not link to any kind of media or executable file directly (e.g. an MP3, a video file, or an installer). If you are concerned someone has done this, do not open the link, as there may be a risk of a virus. Please note that we aren't responsible for third party sites.
We don't take decisions to moderate posts lightly, but we'll remove any posts that don't adhere to our house rules and block anyone who chooses to break them repeatedly. We'll remove posts containing:
- inaccurate, misleading or inappropriate statements about us, our products and our people
- personal or confidential information
- abusive, defamatory, offensive and hateful language
- unlawful information
- trolling or deliberately disruptive discussions
- violations of any intellectual property rights
- suspicious links e.g. phishing
- malicious content
- any mistakes that we make.
Help us keep it suitable for all audiences. If you think that a posting has broken any of our house rules, contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posts on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages by Facebook and LinkedIn users do not necessarily reflect our opinions, nor do we confirm their accuracy
- We're not responsible for comments posted on our Facebook or LinkedIn page, or generally. Please do not rely on any information without seeking official confirmation from an authorised representative.
- By using or accessing our Facebook page, we understand that you're familiar with and agree to comply with Facebook's Terms and Conditions which grants certain rights to Facebook
- By using or accessing our LinkedIn page, we understand that you're familiar with and agree to comply with LinkedIn’s User Agreement which grants certain rights to LinkedIn
- As Facebook and LinkedIn are public forums and participation is voluntary, by posting on our wall you grant us and our affiliates the right to use any posted content in any way and in any media without any legal or monetary obligation to the author
- You can ‘unlike’ us at any time if you no longer want to like our Facebook page.