1. No foreign transaction fees for Platinum customers for transactions occurring outside Australia whether in foreign currency or Australian dollars. This applies to online and overseas purchases. Other fees and charges may apply, including when using overseas ATMs.
2. Interest-free days on purchases apply when the total amount owing on your current statement is paid in full by the due date, and you have also paid off your previous month’s balance in full by its due date. Section 24 of our Credit Cards Conditions of Use further outlines how this interest-free period is calculated.
3. Limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. See the Complimentary Credit Card Insurance booklet for details.
4 Introductory rate on balance transfers:
- Introductory rate on balance transfers is available to new credit card customers only
- Applies from the date the card is opened, regardless of when any balance transfer is processed by us
- After intro period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will be charged at the ongoing balance transfer rate as outlined in your credit card schedule
- Minimum balance transfer amount is $500
- A request will only be processed up to 95% of your approved credit limit
- Only non-Bankwest-branded credit cards can be balance transferred to Bankwest Mastercard credit cards.
View balance transfer terms and conditions
Mastercard, World Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design and tap & go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.