Internal transfers are used to move money between your Bankwest accounts in online banking. Here's how to do it:
- Log in to online banking
- Click on 'Payments & transfers' in the left side menu
- Click 'Make a payment'
- Choose 'Internal Transfer'
- Fill in the payments details and proceed.
Since internal transfers are processed immediately, the funds become available in the account you've transferred to straight away.
- You can't transfer out of home loans that don't offer online redraw
- You can't transfer between credit card accounts
- If you transfer out of a credit card account, you may be charged cash advance interest and fees may apply.
Not what you were looking for? See all online banking questions.