Internal transfers are used to move money between your Bankwest accounts in online banking. Here's how to do it:
- In the online banking menu, click 'Payments' > 'Make a payment'
- Choose 'Make a payment'
- Choose an account to pay from
- Click 'My accounts' and choose an account to make the payment to
- Enter the amount you want to pay and submit the payment.
The payment process in online banking will be different if you're not registered for SMS code:
- Click 'Payments' > 'Make a payment' in the menu
- Choose 'Internal transfer' and follow the prompts.
Since internal transfers are processed immediately, the funds become available in the account you've transferred to straight away.
Things to keep in mind:
- You can't transfer out of home loans that don't offer online redraw
- You can't transfer between credit card accounts
- If you transfer out of a credit card account, you may be charged cash advance interest and fees may apply.
Not what you were looking for? See all online banking questions.