Are all accounts eligible?
If you have a personal account:
You must be the owner or joint owner and meet the eligibility rules. All personal accounts are eligible except for:
- Term deposit accounts
- Passbook accounts
- BWA Cash Management Trust accounts
- Accounts held in trust.
eStatements aren't accessible by additional cardholders of credit card accounts, account signatories (except signatories for Children's Savings Accounts), third-party signatories or beneficiaries. If your account isn’t eligible, don’t worry – we’ll waive the paper statement fee.
If you have a business account:
In January 2022, the following business accounts will be eligible for eStatements:
- Business Zero Transaction Account
- Business TeleNet Saver.
Other business account types (including credit cards, term deposits, trust accounts and loan accounts) are ineligible.
The following eligibility rules will also apply:
- You must be the account owner or authorised signatory to change statement settings
- All account owners must have an email address on file with us so we can send notifications of new statements
- The account must not currently be receiving more than one paper statement to different mailing addresses.