We know you don’t always have time to chat, so we have some simple ways for you to keep in touch. Our message centre notifications will help you keep up to date with what’s going on with your account, without having to call us. You can find them in online banking.
They include notifications about:
- Your personal details, for example when your mobile number or email address is updated
- Your account security, for example when your SMS code has been frozen, secure code is reset or secret questions have been updated
- Your payment activity, for example when you pay a new recipient, make a payment above a certain amount or increase your payment limit.
You’ll also be able to view older notifications by clicking on ‘Show all notifications’ under the notifications table.
We’ll also send you some notifications via email, for example:
- Your personal details, for example notifications about your contact details and PayID.
- Your account security, for example notifications about your secret questions, secure code and SMS code.
- Your payment activity, for example notifications about your scheduled payments and eStatements.
It’s a good idea to make sure that your email address is up to date so you can be sure you’re getting these notifications. You can check and update your contact details in the ‘My contact details’ section of the ‘My details & security’ menu in online banking.
Remember, notifications can’t be disabled – we want to make sure you’re aware of your account activity. If you notice anything unusual, call us on 13 17 19.
If you want to get push notifications from the app, you can turn on Bankwest Easy Alerts.