We know you don't always have time to chat, so we have some simple ways for you to keep in touch. Our message centre and email notifications will help keep you up to date with what's going on with your account, without having to call us.
These include notifications about:
- Your personal details, for example when your mobile number or email address is updated
- Your account security, for example when your SMS code has been frozen, password is reset or secret questions have been updated
- Your payment activity, for example when you pay a new recipient, make a payment above a certain amount or increase your payment limit.
You’ll also be able to view older notifications by clicking on ‘Show all notifications’ under the notifications table.
- Your personal details, for example notifications about your contact details and PayID
- Your account security, for example notifications about your secret questions, password and SMS code
- Your payment activity, for example notifications about your scheduled payments and eStatements.
How to check we've got the right email address
- Log in to online banking
- Head to 'My details & security' in the left side menu
- Click 'My contact details'
Remember, notifications can’t be disabled – we want to make sure you’re aware of your account activity. If you notice anything unusual, call us on 13 17 19.
If you want to get push notifications from the app, you can turn on Bankwest Easy Alerts.
Not what you're looking for? See all online banking questions.