To be able to sign documents digitally you customer should meet the below criteria:
- Applying for a personal home loan (including construction loans) or home loan increase
- Possess a valid email address and an Australian mobile number. For multiple applicants, mobile numbers need to be unique, email addresses can be shared between applicants
- Home loan application does not fall into one of the following scenarios:
- Power of attorney
- Where an interpreter is required
- Where manual document preparation is required
- Home loan transfers
- Personal loan or credit card applications (credit card products on a home loan application are eligible)
- More than four borrowers
- More than five home loan products and/or securities
- Interest in advance products.
There may be instances not listed above that prevent the document from being digitally signed. In these cases, the case owner will notify you of the changes to the delivery method.