- Offset Transaction Account must be held in the same name as the loan account. Maximum 40% offset is available with our Complete Fixed and Fixed Rate Home Loan. Other exclusions apply.
Where a monthly offset fee applies, it will apply to each offset account held.
- Debit Mastercard access is available to Australian citizens and temporary or permanent residents over 18 with an Australian residential address (limited exceptions may apply subject to conditions).
- Deposit at least $4,000 a month into your account and you'll be eligible for a Platinum Debit Mastercard, which includes upgraded benefits like complimentary purchase security and extended warranty on Australian purchases. Limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. It's available to Australian citizens and temporary or permanent residents over 18 with an Australian residential address (limited exceptions may apply subject to conditions).
- Maximum 40% offset applies to Fixed Rate Home Loan and Complete Fixed Home Loan.
- At the end of the fixed term a monthly offset fee of $10 per offset account will apply.
Offset account not available with our Equaliser Home Loan or equity products. Other exclusions apply.
Lending and eligibility criteria, and fees and charges, apply for our home loans, including an annual package fee of $395 for the Complete Home Loan Package. Complete Home Loan Package consists of an eligible home loan, one eligible credit card per customer and up to nine optional Offset Transaction Accounts per loan.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design, Tap & go and smart data are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
The information contained on this web page is of a general nature and is not intended to be nor should it be considered as professional advice. You should not act on the basis of anything contained in this web page without first obtaining specific professional advice. Also to the extent permitted by law, Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945, its related bodies corporate, employees and contractors accept no liability or responsibility to any persons for any loss which may be incurred or suffered as a result of acting on or refraining from acting as a result of anything contained on this web page.