- Offset Transaction Account must be held in the same name as the loan account. Other exclusions apply.
- Offset Transaction Account must be held in the same name as the loan account. Maximum 40% offset is available with our Complete Fixed Home Loan. Other exclusions apply. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and whether the product is right for you. A PDS is available from your local Bankwest branch, from bankwest.com.au or by calling 13 17 19.
What’s the comparison rate?
It’s a tool that can help you identify the truer cost of a loan. It’s calculated using a standard formula that includes the interest rate, as well as certain fees and charges relating to a loan (not all fees and charges are included).
Comparison rate warning:Premium Select Home Loan:
Rate subject to change. Comparison rate is calculated on the statutory assumption of $150,000 loan over 25 years. Different rates apply for different loan amounts and may depend on the duration of a fixed rate period or the ratio of the loan amount to the property value. Lending and eligibility criteria, fees and charges and T&Cs apply and are available on request. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Lending criteria, fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Premium Select Home Loan is only available to individuals and eligible family trusts. Minimum loan size is $20,000.
Bankwest Zero Mastercard introductory offer:
Introductory balance transfer rate offer is only available to new Bankwest Zero Mastercard customers who apply from 4 November 2021 until the promotion ends, and are approved. Excludes product transfers from existing Bankwest credit cards.
Introductory balance transfer rate:
- A 2% balance transfer fee is payable on all transactions to which that balance transfer rate applies
- Introductory balance transfer rate excludes cash advances (rate of 21.99% p.a. applies)
- Applies from the date the card is opened, regardless of when any balance transfer is processed by us
- After the intro period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will be charged at the ongoing rate for balance transfers as outlined in your credit card schedule
- Minimum balance transfer amount is $500
- Only non-Bankwest-branded credit cards can be balance transferred to Bankwest Mastercard credit cards
- A balance transfer request will only be processed up to 95% of your approved credit limit.
View balance transfer terms and conditions.
Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks, and tap & go is a trademark, of Mastercard International Incorporated.