You can set up, view and edit scheduled payments between your Bankwest accounts or repeating payments for things like rent or bills through the Bankwest App and Bankwest Online Banking (BOB).
In the Bankwest App:
- Go to 'Make a payment' in the menu
- Choose a 'Repeat' option to set up a one-off scheduled payment or repeating payment
- If you want to view, edit or delete your upcoming payments, go to 'Payments & transfers', then 'Scheduled payments’
- You can ask us for a copy of your repeating payments and debits from the last 13 months here too.
In Bankwest Online Banking:
- Go to 'Payments' > 'Make a payment'
- Choose a payment type
- Follow the prompts and choose either the 'Repeating' or 'frequency' option depending on the payment type.
To view, edit or delete your upcoming repeating payments, go to 'Payments' > 'Scheduled payments'. You can request a copy of your repeating payments and debits from the last 13 months here too.
To create or change direct debits (like a membership or subscription), contact the merchant directly.
To see a scheduled payment from a joint account, make sure you’re logged in with the PAN used to set it up.
Not what you were looking for? See all payments questions.