Our people come together as part of ‘Inclusion at Bankwest’ – a network of colleagues who are passionate about creating an inclusive culture, where everyone feels comfortable and safe to bring their whole self to work.
We have a number of networks that come under this:
- Unity – our LGBTQIA+ and allies network that advocates for a culture of inclusion and respect, regardless of sex, sexuality, gender or expression
- Mosaic – celebrating our cultural diversity, and fostering inclusion and respect
- Koort Waangkiny (which means ‘our hearts are speaking’ in Noongar, the Aboriginal language spoken in the South West of WA) – giving a voice to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and those passionate about supporting our reconciliation initiatives, in our business
- Advantage – focused on creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, where our people feel valued, respected and able to do their best through every life stage
- Enable – increasing accessibility awareness, inclusion and employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
Our Inclusion yammer groups and events provide a forum for ongoing discussion and support.