- We’ll aim to acknowledge that we’ve received your complaint within 1 business day
- Most complaints can be resolved on the spot or within a few days
- For general insurance product or service complaints, we’ll let you know about our progress at least every 10 business days, unless it is resolved earlier or you agree to a different timeframe
- For credit-related complaints involving both hardship or default notices or requests to postpone enforcement proceedings, we'll keep you updated within 21 calendar days. If agreement is reached, the credit provider or lessor has 30 calendar days to confirm the terms of conditions in writing
- If your complaint relates to electronic payments (including ATM, EFTPOS, credit card transactions, online payments and BPAY) we’ll aim to respond within 21 calendar days. If we’re unable to respond in time, we’ll let you know why
- If we're unable to provide a final response to your complaint within 30 calendar days, we'll tell you the reason for the delay, give you a date you can expect to hear an outcome and continue to update you on our progress.
We’ll also abide by our complaint handling principles at all times.