Pay Anybody transfers can be used to send money to another Bankwest account or any other bank in Australia. Here's how to do it.
- Tap on the menu > 'Make a payment'
- Choose the account to pay from
- Tap 'Payees' and choose who you want to pay (you can also search for a payee or add a new one)
- If you're adding a new payee, you can save their details for future use
- Enter the amount you want to pay and confirm the payment.
- Click 'Payments & transfers' on the menu
- Choose 'Make a payment' > 'Pay AnyBody'
- Choose an account to pay from and enter a payment description, and click 'Next'
- Enter the recipient details (if it's a new recipient, you can save their details) and click 'Next'
- Confirm the payment.
When you pay a new recipient or transfer over a certain amount, we'll ask you to enter an SMS code for security – make sure you have your mobile handy.
If you aren’t registered for SMS code you can answer two of your secret questions.
SMS code also allows you to raise your daily payment limit up to $20,000 – choose 'Payment limits' from the 'Payments & transfers' menu to make the change.
Not what you were looking for? See all online banking questions.