Bankwest has activated its emergency assistance package for customers and businesses affected by bushfires in northern New South Wales and south-east Queensland.
Special arrangements are available to customers and our Customer Assist team is ready to help them promptly with their financial concerns and enquiries.
To support our affected customers, our Customer Assist team can discuss a range of options:
- providing tailored solutions for Bankwest home loan customers, which could include changing the repayment arrangements
- restructuring loans for existing business customers, without incurring the usual bank establishment fees
- reviewing credit card instalments for customers of good standing and considering emergency credit limit increases
- waiving pre-payment penalties over the next month for affected customers wishing to access term deposits.
Bankwest understands that each customer will have different needs and we encourage our affected customers to discuss their individual circumstances with our Customer Assist team by:
- phoning 1300 769 173
- visiting their nearest branch, or
- contacting their business relationship manager or business support line as appropriate.