As of 12 April 2021, Bankwest has activated its emergency assistance for customers and businesses affected by Tropical Cyclone Seroja.
If you’re in need of help due to the impacts of the cyclone, we’re ready to help you with any concerns or questions.
Special arrangements are available to customers. These may include:
- personalised solutions if you’ve got a loan, like changing the repayment arrangements
- restructuring your business loan without having to worry about the usual bank establishment fees
- reviewing credit card payments if you’ve got good standing, including requests for emergency limit increases (subject to credit approval)
- waiving pre-payment penalties over the next month if you’d like to access term deposits
- waiving other selected fees and charges.