For the terms and conditions of the Low Rate Business Mastercard introductory purchase rate and balance transfer rate offer, please refer to the “Things you should know” section at the bottom of this page.
1. Promotional introductory purchase and balance transfer rate on the Low Rate Business Mastercard:
- Available to new Low Rate Business Mastercard customers who apply from 4 April 2018 until the promotion ends, and be approved
- A 2% Balance Transfer fee is payable on all transactions to which that balance transfer rate applies
- Excludes product transfers from existing Bankwest credit cards
- Introductory rate excludes cash advances
- Applies from the date the card is opened, regardless of when any balance transfer or purchase is processed by us
- After the intro period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance or purchase will be charged at the ongoing rate for purchases and balance transfers as outlined in your financial table
- Minimum balance transfer amount is $500
- A balance transfer request will only be processed up to 95% of your approved credit limit
- Only non-Bankwest-branded credit cards can be balance transferred to Bankwest Mastercard credit cards.
2. The indicative variable rate is based on a fully secured loan option.
3. Also known as the Business Market Reference Rate.
4. This reference rate is applicable to the Business Cheque Account, BPay Business Plus, Business Plus Account and Farm Plus Account.
5. This reference rate is applicable to the FreeB Account.
6. Available on new facilities for up to $1m excluding SMSF and Property Development or Property Investment. The indicative variable rate is based on a fully secured loan option. A margin may apply based on our full credit assessment of your loan application. Rates are intended for new borrowing only and subject to change. Subject to fully completed application, including verification documentation, being provided.
Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design, Tap & go and smart data are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.