To make an international transfer, you’ll need:
- An eligible savings or transaction account
- The SWIFT code or Bank Code, name and address of the overseas bank you’re transferring to 2
- The recipient’s name, address and account number
- The amount you want to transfer
- The currency you want to transfer to.
If you’re sending money to certain countries, you might also need an International Bank Account Number (IBAN). It’s a good idea to check if you’ll need the recipient’s IBAN, so they can send it to you if they need to.
If you’re a Master user, you’ll need to give any Administrator and Employee users International Transfer payment privileges to their account.