Bankwest is providing Emergency Assistance for customers affected by flooding in the Kimberley.
Our thoughts are with everyone impacted, and we appreciate the emergency services personnel and volunteers who are working tirelessly to support the community.
Emergency Assistance options
We’re ready to help customers with any concerns or questions in the event of a natural disaster.
Bankwest understands that each customer will have unique needs and support requirements, and our Financial Assistance team is ready to help, with special arrangement options available.
To support our affected customers, our Financial Assistance team can discuss a range of options:
- personalised solutions if you’ve got a loan, like changing the repayment arrangements
- restructuring your business loan without having to worry about the usual bank establishment fees
- reviewing credit card payments if you’ve got good standing, including requests for emergency limit increases (subject to credit approval)
- waiving pre-payment penalties over the next month if you’d like to access term deposits
- waiving other selected fees and charges.
We’re ready to help customers with any special arrangements and encourage them to contact us as soon as possible so we can provide the right support for their individual needs:
- call our Financial Assistance team on 1300 769 173 if you need to discuss personalised solutions for your credit card or loan products
- call us on 13 17 19 for help with term deposits or other products or services
- small business customers can call 13 70 00 and Relationship Managed business customers can get in touch with their Relationship Manager for support
- for Merchant banking queries contact our Merchant Support Team on 1800 230 177
- visit your nearest branch if it’s safe to do so
- you may also want to make a home insurance or car insurance claim.