Free up your cash flow
A guarantee to your counterpart that a specified payment will be made upon demand.
Supporting your business
- No minimum limit, maximum limit is subject to approval
- Multiple contracts on the go? If you have an umbrella facility, you can take advantage of these opportunities sooner rather than later*
- Fees and charges may apply**
Some common ways to use a Bank Guarantee
- In building contracts where the guarantee is given in lieu of retention monies (also known as a performance bond)
- To secure progress payments for construction or large scale plant and equipment
- To secure payment of future accounts to a third party e.g. utilities provided
- To secure a tenant’s obligations to a landlord under a lease agreement
* Subject to approval.
** Fees and charges payable are available on application.