Logging on for the first time
To log onto Bankwest Online Banking (BOB) for the first time, you will need to have your Personal Access Number (PAN) and secure code (online banking password) ready! Once you’ve got these the login process is quick and easy!
Get started in 5 easy steps:
- select Online Banking – Personal from the ‘log on to’ drop down menu at the top of each content page or the Log On box in the top right of every main page
- once the logon page has loaded, please enter in your PAN and secure code (online banking password) into the relevant fields and click login
- when prompted, create a new secure code between 8-16 characters using a mixture of numbers and letters , confirm the secure code by retyping it and then click save
- you’ll then be prompted to upgrade your security. All you need to do is setup some
and confirm your mobile number for
(we’ll tell you more about these features along the way)
- congratulations! You have successfully logged on and your account balances will now be displayed
If you run into any issues while trying to log on, check out some of the
common issues you might encounter.