Have peace of mind knowing exactly what your repayments will be.
A personal loan is a way to help you finance something big – like a car, home improvements, a wedding, a holiday and much more. It could also help you take control of your finances and streamline your debt – also known as consolidating your debt. Find out more about the common ways to use a personal loan.
However, there are some things you can’t use a personal loan for. They include things like:
- Business uses – such as buying equipment, paying staff or suppliers, or making BAS payments. If you need funds for your business, we have a range of business loans that might suit you
- A deposit for a home loan or covering stamp duty – although you might be able to use a personal loan to cover a shortfall after the sale of a property you bought with a Bankwest home loan, or to pay some building costs if your Bankwest construction loan doesn’t cover all the work
- Overseas property costs, including renovations and selling costs
- Everyday bills and living expenses, like utilities and rent
- Consolidating overseas debt
For more information about what you can and can’t use a personal for, give us a call on 13 17 19, or visit us in a branch.