Home loan cashback promotion is available to individuals who refinance a home loan from another lender to a new Bankwest home loan:
- Home loan application must be submitted within the Promotional Period starting on 01 February 2019 and closing on 22 March 2019
- Home Loan must be refinanced from an Other Financial Institution (OFI)
- Lending must be new to Bankwest (refinances of existing Bankwest and CommBank loans are excluded)
- Home loan borrowings must not exceed 90% of the property value including lenders mortgage insurance (LMI)
- Repayment type must be principal and interest
- Available on owner occupier and investor loans
- Home loan must be for a minimum refinance amount of $350,000 (debt consolidation of personal loans and credit cards is excluded)
- Available on any Bankwest home loan product
- Home loan must be disbursed on or before 31 May 2019
- Normal lending policies apply
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotions
- Only one cashback per eligible customer. Only one cashback per eligible home loan.
See full cashback terms and conditions.
- You can make extra repayments of up to $10,000 a year on a Complete Fixed home loan and a Fixed Rate Home Loan. You can make unlimited extra repayments on our variable rate home loans. If you decide to pay interest only, only monthly repayments are permitted.
- Offset Transaction Account not available with our Equaliser home loan or equity products and must be held in the same name as the loan account. Maximum 40% offset is available with our Complete Fixed and Fixed Rate home loan. Other exclusions apply.
What’s the comparison rate?
It’s a tool that can help you identify the truer cost of a loan. It’s calculated using a standard formula that includes the interest rate, as well as certain fees and charges relating to a loan (not all fees and charges are included).
Comparison rate warning:
Comparison rate is calculated on the statutory assumption of $150,000 loan over 25 years but the minimum required loan amount is $200,000 for the Complete Home Loan Package. Different rates apply for different loan amounts and may depend on the duration of a fixed rate period or the ratio of the loan amount to the property value. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.