1. Bankwest Equaliser Home Loan Annual Percentage Rate is a variable 3 year introductory rate which is the higher of:
- 2.50% p.a.; or
- The average of NAB Standard Variable Rate for home loans, Westpac P&I Variable Home Loan (owner occupier) rate, and ANZ Standard Variable Rate for home loans calculated twice per month, less a discount of 1.51% p.a.
Available to individuals and for new owner occupier loans over $200,000 for up to 80% of the property value with principal and interest repayments only. After the introductory period the rate reverts to the Bankwest Standard Variable Rate for owner occupiers (Mortgage Shredder Reference Rate) less a discount of 1.10% p.a. Different discounts and revert rates apply for loans with investment purposes. Information, including rates and discounts, is subject to change.
2. For owner occupiers the standard variable rate is the variable Mortgage Shredder Reference Rate or the variable Mortgage Shredder Interest Only Reference Rate. For investment purposes the standard variable rate is the Investor Reference Rate or the Investor Interest Only Reference Rate. See our home loan reference rates.
3. At the end of the fixed term an offset fee of $10 per month will apply if an offset account is held.
4. Higher repayments may attract a fee.
5. A $10 fee and $1,000 minimum redraw applies to other methods of redraw, including over the counter.
6. Any amount in excess of the standard fee is to be met by the customer.
7. Offset Transaction Account must be held in the same name as the loan account. Other exclusions apply.
8. Different rates apply for interest only repayments, contact your Home Finance Manager or call us on 13 17 19 to find out more.
The Complete Home Loan Package is closed when all home loans included in the package are closed.