- Up to $110 million over four years to create jobs for apprenticeships and traineeships
- $15.6 million in 2019-20 to establish a secure, 20-bed adult mental health unit at Fremantle Hospital and $4 million for the Mental Health Emergency Centre at St John of God Midland
- Over $130 million in 2019-20 for the redevelopment and upgrade of secondary schools
- The Western Australia Police Force will provide grants totalling $7 million to the Police and Community Youth Centre over two years to enable the organisation to maintain service delivery, including programs targeted to at-risk youth
- $1.1 million from 2019-20 to 2022-23 for alcohol and drug education programs in schools with a focus on at-risk groups.
The information contained in this article is of a general nature and is not intended to be nor should it be considered as professional advice. You should not act on the basis of anything contained in this article without first obtaining specific professional advice. Also to the extent permitted by law, Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945, its related bodies corporate, employees and contractors accept no liability or responsibility to any persons for any loss which may be incurred or suffered as a result of acting on or refraining from acting as a result of anything contained in this article.