- From the main menu of the app, tap the relevant account
- Tap ‘eStatements’ at the top
- Under ‘Customer statements’, choose ‘Create transaction summary’ or ‘Download proof of balance’
- For transaction summaries, you’ll just need to choose a summary date or enter a custom range
- Once you’ve generated a PDF, you’ll be able to download or share it.
Proof of balance
This is a statement on a Bankwest letterhead that shows the date your account was opened and your current balance at the time you request it for transaction, savings or term deposit accounts. You might be asked for one to verify your account for various applications (like Centrelink).