1. More Rewards points
- Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Bankwest More Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- The total More Rewards points (including any bonus points) that can be earned in each year are: 150,000 on the Classic and 400,000 on the Platinum
- More Rewards points (outside any bonus points) will only be credited to your account once you have spent at least $1,500 on eligible purchases and your account has been opened for at least 2 months. Exclusions, limitations and points caps apply
- Points earned and redemption values subject to change.
2. Interest-free days on purchases apply when the total amount owing on your current statement is paid in full by the due date, and you have also paid off your previous month’s balance in full by its due date. Section 24 of our Credit Cards Conditions of Use (PDF) further outlines how this interest-free period is calculated.
3. No foreign transaction fees for Platinum and World customers for transactions occurring outside Australia whether in foreign currency or Australian dollars. This applies to online and overseas purchases. Other fees and charges may apply, including when using overseas ATMs.
4. Limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. See the Complimentary Credit Card Insurance booklet (PDF) for details.
5. Annual Priority Pass: Enrolment required, go to www.prioritypass.com/MoreWORLD.
6. Introductory rate on balance transfers:
- Introductory rate on balance transfers is available to new credit card customers only
- Applies from the date when the card is opened, regardless of when any balance transfer is processed by us
- After intro period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will be charged at the ongoing balance transfer rate as outlined in your credit card schedule
- Minimum balance transfer amount is $500
- A request will only be processed up to 95% of your approved credit limit
- Only non-Bankwest-branded credit cards can be balance transferred to Bankwest Mastercard credit cards.
Visit www.mastercard.com.au/world for details about World Mastercard experiences including terms and conditions. Mastercard, World Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design and tap & go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.