More Rewards Points:
More Rewards Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Bankwest More Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF). Exclusions, limitations and points caps apply. More Rewards Points are earned on eligible purchases only. Points earned and redemption values subject to change. The total More Rewards Points (including any bonus points) that can be earned in each year are: 150,000 Points if your Card is a Classic Card, and 400,000 Points if your Card is a Platinum Card. More Rewards Points (outside any bonus points) will only be credited to your account once you have spent at least $1,500 on eligible purchases and your account has been opened for at least 2 months.
Annual bonus points:
Annual bonus points are only available to new customers who apply for a Bankwest More Mastercard on or after 15 May 2017 and meet minimum spend requirements in any Year from Card Account opening. Eligible customers will earn: 19,500 Points if your Card is a Classic Card and you spend a minimum of $24,000 on Eligible Purchases in that Year; 75,000 Points if your Card is a Platinum Card and you spend a minimum of $48,000 on Eligible Purchases in that Year; and 115,000 Points if your Card is a World Card and you spend a minimum of $84,000 on Eligible Purchases in that Year. See Bankwest More Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF) for more information.
1. Limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. See the Credit Card Insurances Product Disclosure Statement and Information Booklet (PDF) for details.
From 1 October 2018 we’re changing our insurance provider as well as the Overseas Travel Insurance cover provided to customers 80 years of age and over. Find out more about the changes to credit card insurance.
2. Foreign transactions are transactions occurring outside of Australia whether in foreign currency or Australian dollars including if you are in Australia (for example, online) where the merchant or the financial institution or entity processing the transaction is located overseas. No foreign transaction fees apply for Platinum or World customers. Other fees and charges may apply, including when using overseas ATMs.
3. Interest-free days on purchases apply when the total amount owing on your current statement (including any balance transfer amount) is paid in full by the due date, and you have also paid off your previous month’s balance in full by its due date. Section 24 of our Credit Cards Conditions of Use (PDF) further outlines how this interest-free period is calculated.
4. Promotional introductory purchase and balance transfer rate on the Bankwest Breeze Mastercard:
- Available to new Bankwest Breeze Mastercard customers who apply from 4 April 2018 until the promotion ends, and are approved.
- A 2% Balance Transfer fee is payable on all transactions to which that balance transfer rate applies
- Excludes product transfers from existing Bankwest credit cards
- Introductory rate excludes cash advances
- Applies from the date the card is opened, regardless of when any balance transfer or purchase is processed by us
- After the intro period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance or purchase will be charged at the ongoing rate for purchases and balance transfers as outlined in your credit card schedule
- Minimum balance transfer amount is $500
- A balance transfer request will only be processed up to 95% of your approved credit limit
- Only non-Bankwest-branded credit cards can be balance transferred to Bankwest Mastercard credit cards.
View balance transfer terms and conditions.
5. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies. However, complimentary membership is available from Bankwest if you join at qantas.com/joinffbankwest. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Bankwest Qantas Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF). Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases only, see Bankwest Qantas Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF). Exclusions, limitations and points caps apply. Points earned and redemption values subject to change.
The total Qantas Points (including any bonus points) that can be earned in each year are: 50,000 Qantas Points if your Card is a Bankwest Qantas Classic Mastercard and 200,000 Qantas Points if your Card is a Bankwest Qantas Platinum Mastercard. Qantas Points (outside any bonus points) won't be transferred to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account until:
- You have spent an initial $1,500 on eligible purchases using your card; and
- Your account has been opened for at least 2 months.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design and Tap & go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.