1. Offset Transaction Account not available with our Complete Equity, Equaliser and Seniors Equity Release home loans and must be held in the same name as the loan account. Maximum 40% offset is available with our Complete Fixed and Fixed Rate home loan. Other exclusions apply.
2. For interest-only loans, only monthly repayments are permitted.
3. For borrowings between 90% and 95% of the property value different rates and comparison rates apply. Investors can only borrow up to 90% of the property value.
4. Bankwest Equaliser Home Loan Annual Percentage Rate is a variable 3 year introductory rate which is the higher of:
- 2.50% p.a.; or
- The average of NAB Standard Variable Rate for home loans, Westpac P&I Variable Home Loan (owner occupier) rate, and ANZ Standard Variable Rate for home loans calculated twice per month, less a discount of 1.51% p.a.
Available to individuals and for new owner occupier loans over $200,000 for up to 80% of the property value with principal and interest repayments only. After the introductory period the rate reverts to the Bankwest Standard Variable Rate for owner occupiers (Mortgage Shredder Reference Rate) less a discount of 1.10% p.a. Different discounts and revert rates apply for loans with investment purposes. Information, including rates and discounts is subject to change.
5. For borrowings between 80% and 90% of the property value, different rates and comparison rates apply. Investors can only borrow up to 90% of the property value.
6. For owner occupiers the standard variable rate is the variable Mortgage Shredder Reference Rate or the variable Mortgage Shredder Interest Only Reference Rate. For investment purposes the standard variable rate is the Investor Reference Rate or the Investor Interest Only Reference Rate. See our home loan reference rates.
7. Offset account must be held in the same name as the loan account. Other exclusions apply. No offset fee applies during the fixed term although a $12 monthly loan maintenance fee applies. At the end of the fixed term an offset fee of $10 per month will apply if an offset account is held.
8. Offset account must be held in the same name as the loan account. Other exclusions apply. A $10 monthly offset fee applies to the Premium Select home loan.
9. Bankwest does not endorse or approve the depreciation schedule prepared by Deppro Pty Ltd.
10. For Complete Fixed and Complete Equity loans, different rates apply. Investors can only borrow up to 90% of the property value.
11. Different rates apply for interest only repayments, contact your Home Loan Specialist or call us on 13 17 19 to find out more.
Other fees may apply, including government and bank fees. A full list of fees will be set out in your home loan contract.