You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies. However, complimentary membership is available from Bankwest if you join at qantas.com/joinffbankwest. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Bankwest Qantas Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases only, see Bankwest Qantas Rewards Program Terms & Conditions. You will earn 0.4 Qantas Points each day for every $100 of your account balance and 5 Qantas Points per eligible transaction.
Transaction account terms and conditions:
The relevant Product Schedules together with all of the related documents form the complete Product Disclosure Statements for these products.
- Easy Transaction Account Product Schedule (PDF)
- Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account Product Schedule (PDF)
- Hero Transaction Account Product Schedule (PDF)
- Retirement Advantage Account Product Schedule (PDF)
- Bankwest Offset Transaction Account Product Schedule (PDF)
- Investment and Transaction Account Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Account Access Conditions of Use (PDF)
- Banking Services Rights and Obligations (PDF)
- Your Guide to Banking Fees (PDF)