When you open your online banking for the first time, you’ll be prompted to upgrade your security, which includes both your secret questions and SMS code.
- Click ‘upgrade my security’ and enter your secret questions – you’ll need to choose 2 from the given menu and create 2 of your own
- Once you’ve chosen your questions and answers, click ‘next’
- Confirm your mobile number (if it’s wrong, you’ll need to call us) and click ‘next’
- Review the information you’ve entered and if you’re happy with it, click ‘confirm’
- Once you’ve finished, you just need to click ‘start banking’ and you’re ready to go.
If you’re already using online banking but you haven’t set up secret questions, you just need to click ‘My security settings’ under the ‘My details and security’ menu, and then click ‘activate now’ on the secret questions feature – we’ll show you what to do.