When you open your online banking for the first time, you’ll be prompted to upgrade your security, which includes both your secret questions and SMS code.
- Click 'Upgrade your security' and enter your secret questions – you'll need to choose 2 from the given menu and create 2 of your own
- Once you're done, click ‘Next'
- Confirm your mobile number (if it's wrong, you'll need to call us) and click ‘Next'
- Click ‘Confirm' if you're happy with the info you've entered
- Hit ‘Start banking' and you're ready to go.
If you've logged in to online banking before but haven't set up secret questions, the process is a little different.
- Click 'My details' in the menu
- Go to 'My security settings'
- Hit ‘Activate now' on the secret questions feature – we'll show you what to do.
Not what you're looking for? See all online banking questions.