Linked account transfers are a little different to internal transfers. You can only use them to transfer between your online savings or investment account (such as a TeleNet Saver, Smart eSaver or Online Term Deposit) and your linked transaction account.
- Log in to online banking
- Click 'Payments' > 'Make a payment'
- Choose 'Linked account transfer' and go from there.
- Tap on the menu > 'Make a payment'
- Choose an account to pay from
- Tap the linked account and go from there.
Not what you were looking for? See all online banking questions.