Linked account transfers are a little different to internal transfers. You can only use them to transfer between your online savings or investment account (such as an Easy Saver, Smart eSaver or Online Term Deposit) and your linked transaction account.
In Bankwest Online Banking:
- Log in to online banking
- Click 'Payments' > 'Make a payment'
- Choose 'Linked account transfer' and go from there.
In the Bankwest App:
- Tap 'Make a payment’ from your ‘Home’ or ‘Payments’ screen
- Choose an account to pay from
- Tap the linked account and go from there.
Not what you were looking for? See all online banking questions.