When you’re setting up your secret questions, it’s a good idea to choose ones that are hard for others to guess but easy for you to remember. They should be personal, for example ‘Where was I born?’ or ‘What was my favourite toy?’
Keep in mind that you’ll need to remember your exact answers, so make sure you memorise them when you’re choosing your questions. You can also change your secret questions at any time.
- Within online banking, click ‘Change secret question’ in the ‘My details and security’ menu
- Click ‘SMS me now’ to receive an SMS code
- Enter your SMS code and click ‘next’
- Edit your secret questions (remember, you have to choose 2 from the given menu and create 2 of your own) and click ‘next’
- Make sure your updated questions and answers are right before clicking ‘confirm’.