Trades package 

Prepare for the unexpected with insurance cover designed specifically for tradies through our partner QBE.


Suitable for a variety of trades

Including plumbers, electricians, painters and mechanics.

Protect your tools

You're covered if your tools are lost or stolen.

Tailor your cover

Choose from seven cover options to suit the needs of your business.

Cover options

Build a package to suit your needs. 

Type  What's covered?
Property Buildings, contents and stock. Plus architects, surveyors and legal costs, removal of debris and temporary protection of the premises
Broadform liability Liability to pay compensation for personal injury or property damage, including extensions relevant to electrical or motor trade occupations
General property Property used away from the business premises including tools, laptops and mobile phones
Tax audit Fees paid toward an audit or investigation related to liability to pay tax
Transit Loss of or damage to goods, including the insured's vehicle, while on the road anywhere in Australia
Statutory liability Investigation and defence expenses from any breach of environmental or occupational health and safety legislation
Employment practices  Employment related wrongful acts committed against an employee

Request a quote 

Enquire online in a few minutes 

Before you start, please read the Bankwest Privacy & Spam Statement Consent.

Once we've got your details, a QBE Sales Consultant will get in touch. 

Make a claim

Call QBE's 24-hour claims hotline.

Looking for something else? 

Check out some other QBE insurance packages.