1. Promotional introductory purchase and balance transfer rate on the Low Rate Business Mastercard:
- Available to new Low Rate Business Mastercard customers who apply from 4 April 2018 until the promotion ends, and be approved
- A 2% Balance Transfer fee is payable on all transactions to which that balance transfer rate applies
- Excludes product transfers from existing Bankwest credit cards
- Introductory rate excludes cash advances
- Applies from the date the card is opened, regardless of when any balance transfer or purchase is processed by us
- After the intro period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance or purchase will be charged at the ongoing rate for purchases and balance transfers as outlined in your financial table
- Minimum balance transfer amount is $500
- A balance transfer request will only be processed up to 95% of your approved credit limit
- Only non-Bankwest-branded credit cards can be balance transferred to Bankwest Mastercard credit cards.
View balance transfer terms and conditions.
2. You qualify for interest free days on purchases if you pay the closing balance owing (including any balance transfer amount) on your current statement in full by the due date. Section 20 of our Business Mastercard Terms and Conditions (PDF) further outlines how this interest-free period is calculated.
3. Business Rewards Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Bankwest Business Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF). Exclusions and limitations apply. Business Rewards points are earned on eligible purchases only. Points earned and redemption values subject to change. Business Rewards points (outside any bonus points) will only be credited to your account once your account has been opened for at least two months.
4. 28,000 Business Rewards introductory bonus points are available to new Bankwest Large Rewards Mastercard customers only who apply for a Bankwest Large Rewards Mastercard, are approved and spend at least $2,500 on eligible purchases within 3 months from account opening. Bonus points are subject to change. Bonus points will be transferred to your account within 4 months of account opening. You are not eligible for introductory bonus points if you upgrade or vary your existing Bankwest credit card to a Bankwest Large Rewards Mastercard.
5. You qualify for interest free days on purchases if you pay the closing balance owing (including any balance transfer amount) on your current statement in full by the due date. Section 20 of our Corporate Mastercard Terms and Conditions (PDF) further outlines how this interest-free period is calculated.
For Large Rewards Mastercard and Low Rate Mastercard, the primary cardholder takes personal liability for all transactions on the account. For Corporate Mastercard, the 'accountholder' takes liability for all transactions on the account.
Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design, Tap & go and smart data are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.