1. Promotional introductory purchase rate on the Low Rate Business Mastercard:
- Apply between 1 November 2017 and 5 March 2018, and be approved.
- Introductory rate excludes balance transfers and cash advances
- After the intro period, outstanding purchases will be charged at the ongoing rate for purchases as outlined in your Financial Table.
2. Interest free days on purchases apply when the total amount owing on your current statement (including any balance transfer amount) is paid in full by the due date, and you have also paid off your previous month’s balance in full by its due date. Section 20 of our Business Mastercard Terms and Conditions (PDF) further outlines how this interest-free period is calculated.
The primary cardholder takes personal liability for all transactions on the account.
Mastercard and the Mastercard brandmark are registered trademarks and the circles design, tap & go and Smart Data are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.