- sweet discounts
- choice of black or pink card
- no monthly account fees
- EFTPOS, ATM, Internet banking
- no minimum opening balance
- Debit MasterCard® access
Use one cool card to get your cash and discounts!
As a student, we know you want to drive your dollars further. So we’ve created a student account that does just that! For starters, we’ve teamed up with Student Edge to give you discounts on all your favourite brands. Just flash your bank card at places like McDonald’s, Hoyts, Domino’s Pizza and City Beach to get awesome discounts.
On top of that, you pay no monthly fees and can make as many electronic withdrawals as you want, all for free! You also have the choice of a black or pink bank card! As if that wasn’t enough you also have Debit MasterCard® access so you can shop online, over the phone or overseas. Be the first of your friends to buy your movie and gig tickets online!
Apply online today, it’s quick, easy and secure!
These are just a handful of the awesome discounts you get when presenting your Bankwest Student Edge Card!
25% off your next online order!
Free Medium Drink!
15% off normal menu prices
5 free games when you load
- applying online takes less than 10 minutes
- you must be a full-time student, apprentice or trainee
- you will need a phone number, an email address and an Australian residential address
- you will receive a confirmation email
- if we have all the information we need, your account will be opened straight away. Within 7-10 working days you will receive your Debit MasterCard in the mail. Happy days!
- if you need to complete the ID checks you may need to visit a Bankwest store. You will need to bring in some identification like a learners permit with a photo or an Australian passport, current or expired within the last 2 years is ok. Don’t have either of these? That’s ok check out this list of other acceptable documents. We’ll let you know if this is required as soon as you submit your application.
Are you 18+ year old? Apply online
Before you apply online, things you need to know:
What happens after applying online?
Not 18 yet? Visit a Bankwest store
It’s still easy to open the account – all you have to do is go to a Bankwest store to make it easier to identify you and open the account faster.
You will need to bring in some identification like a learners permit with a photo or an Australian passport, current or expired within the last 2 years is ok. Don’t have either of these? That’s ok check out this list of other acceptable documents.