When you bank with us, you get access to Small Business Specialists who understand the realities of your business and are here to help make business banking convenient and simple.
Switch to Bankwest today in just 4 easy steps?
- Open a new business transaction account
- Identify your regular payments and direct debits to and from your previous account
- Re-establish the regular payments on your new account
- Close your account at previous financial institution and start using your new account
Once organisations have been advised of your change in account details
- make sure you have enough money in your previous account to cover current payments until all regular payments have been re-established on your new account
- look at your new account when you expect the next regular debit or credit to appear and contact the organisation if the payment does not appear on your new account or continues to appear on your previous account
- close your account with your previous Financial Institution when all your regular payments appear on your new account
Following these tips should ensure you are not charged additional fees such as dishonour fees or account overdrawn fees.
Please note - organisations that make regular credits and debits to your account will contact you for new instructions if these regular payments fail.