Applying online for one of our savings accounts or term deposits is quick and easy.
What you will need:
- an Australian residential address
- if you’re new to Bankwest: at least 2 forms of the following identification: Driver’s Licence, Medicare, Passport (learn more about electronic ID check)
- for TeleNet Saver and Smart eSaver: your Bankwest transaction account details (BSB and account number) that will be linked to your new savings account
- for Online Term Deposit: your linked account details (BSB and account number of a transaction account you hold with Bankwest or any other Australian financial institution)
What happens after applying online?
- you will receive a confirmation email
- if we have all the information we need, your account will be opened straight away. Happy days!
- if you need to complete the ID checks you may need to visit a Bankwest store or participating Post Office. We’ll let you know if this is required as soon as you submit your application.
Apply now for a savings account or term deposit:
Not sure if you want to apply for an account online? That's ok, there are other ways for you to apply
take your pick from these options.