12 June 2012
How to enter:
Open a Hero or Zero Transaction account online or at Bankwest Place and you’ll automatically go in the draw to be one of 10 to win a BBQ lunch with Josh Kennedy at Bankwest Place with a friend.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition commences at 6:00am on Wednesday 13th June 2012 and closes at 6:00pm on Wednesday 27th June 2012 (‘Promotional Period’). Taking part in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of the competition is the Bank of Western Australia Ltd ABN 22 050 494 454, AFSL/Australian credit licence 236872, 108 St George’s Terrace, Perth WA 6000 (‘Bankwest’). This competition is open to residents of Western Australia only.
To enter, persons must open a Bankwest Hero or Zero Transaction Account online (via link bankwest.com.au/westcoasteagles or at Bankwest Place Store during the Promotional Period. Only open to new Hero or Zero Transaction Account customers.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- The winner of the competition will be the first name drawn by computer generated random selection at Bankwest, Level 25, 108 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000 on Monday 2 July 2012, at 10:00 am(‘Draw Date’).
- The winner will be notified on their contact number and in writing within four days of the Draw Date. The winner’s details will also be announced online at bankwest.com.au in July 2012.
- The Winner must claim their prize in the manner set out in the letter informing them that they have won.
- There are 10 chances to win consisting of a BBQ with West Coast Eagles player, Josh Kennedy at Bankwest Place (‘Prize Venue’). Each winner can bring a guest of their choice. The total prize is valued at $2,000. The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferrable. The total prize pool is $2,000. The winner is responsible for travel arrangements and/ or costs to and from the Prize Venue.
- The date that the prize can be redeemed is subject to the availability of the West Coast Eagles player.
- If any prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the draw, the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw in the same manner and place as the original draw.
- Bankwest accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- No correspondence will be entered into. The promoter’s decision is final.
Directors and employees of Bankwest including their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter
all news articles