Changes to the Bankwest Zero Transaction Account
23 March 2015
As of 10 April 2015 the Bankwest Zero Transaction Account will be changing its name to the Bankwest Easy Transaction Account.
For existing customers
There is nothing you need to do. Your Easy Transaction Account will continue to:
- Retain the same BSB and account number, card access and PIN
- Have the same online banking details
- Retain all the same limits (if applicable)
- Continue with all the same direct credit and debits including all scheduled payments
We will be sending you further information about the change in the mail or via email before 10 April 2015.
Easy Transaction Account features
At Bankwest we are committed to providing you with an easy banking experience. So with the Easy Transaction Account you will have access to the following:
- Free access to over 10,000 ATMs Australia wide. That’s all Bankwest, CBA, NAB, ANZ, Westpac, and now includes St George Bank, Bank of Melbourne and Bank of SA branded ATMs Australia wide
- No monthly account fees when you deposit at least $2,000 per month (e.g. your salary)
- Free unlimited counter and cheque book transactions
- Free unlimited domestic electronic transactions. If you travel overseas or shop online with international merchants you will be charged foreign fees^
- Access to online and phone banking
- Access to Debit MasterCard® or Platinum Debit MasterCard*
^ Other fees and charges, including overseas ATM access fees and foreign transaction fees may apply.
* Debit MasterCard is available to Australian Citizens, Temporary or Permanent Residents over 18 with an Australian residential address. To be eligible for Platinum Debit MasterCard a minimum of $4,000 must be deposited in the account each month.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.