Best of the Best 2010
Bankwest wins 6 Gold Medals at the 2010 Money Magazine Best of the Best Awards.
03 December 2009
Money magazine recently announced this year's winning products at the 2010 Money magazine 'Best of the Best Awards'. It is the eighth year running that Money magazine has done the hard work for consumers, identifying the best financial products, services and investments in Australia.
This year Bankwest was recognised eight times by the independent experts at Money for a range of outstanding products including credit cards and transaction accounts.
Gold medals were awarded to Bankwest products in the following categories:
- Best e-Transaction Account - Winner Bankwest Zero Transaction Account
- Best Transaction Account - Winner Bankwest Zero Transaction Account
- Best Kids Savings Account - Winner Kids' Bonus Saver
- Best Transactor Credit Card - Winner Zero Range MasterCard (Classic, Gold and Platinum)
- Cheapest Credit Card - Winner Lite MasterCard
- Cheapest Balance Transfer - Winner Lite MasterCard
In addition, Bankwest products were finalists in the following categories:
- Best Everyday Account (Electronic Access) - Finalist: Hero Transaction Account
- Best Everyday Account (Branch Access) - Finalist: Hero Transaction Account
Bankwest is committed to making personal banking a more positive experience and with a range of award winning products Bankwest has something to suit every customer.