Connect Series Event: Innovation. Embracing innovation to drive growth and efficiency
03 November 2016
The latest Future of Business Series: Innovation Report examines the extent to which SMBs are embracing innovation in their corporate strategy and culture.
At the launch event in Perth, guests heard from a panel including:
- Andy Weir, Executive General Manager – Enterprise Services and Bankwest CIO
- Kitty Prodonovich, Chief Executive Officer of the Regional Chambers of Commerce and Industry of WA
- Richard Pace, Former Managing Director of Canon Foods, and Managing Director of Scientific Aerospace
- Kristen Turnbull, Head of Western Australia – CoreData
- Chris Butterfield, Regional Manager - Bankwest
The information contained in this report is of a general nature and is not intended to be nor should it be considered as professional advice. You should not act on the basis of anything contained in this publication without first obtaining specific professional advice. To the extent permitted by law, Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL/Australian credit licence 234945, its related bodies corporate, employees and contractors accepts no liability or responsibility to any persons for any loss which may be incurred or suffered as a result of acting on or refraining from acting as a result of anything contained in this report.
Chief Information Officer, Bankwest