Bankwest Future of Business: 2017 Outlook Report
06 February 2017
The Future of Business: 2017 Outlook Report reveals that despite economic uncertainty and other concerns, more than three quarters (76.2%) of small to medium businesses are confident about the year ahead.
Close to half of those surveyed expect their revenue (46.4%) or profit (46.8%) to increase, while more than one in three (34.6%) expect cash flow to be better in the next three months.
To see more of the findings, download the first report in our 2017 Future of Business series.
- This report has been prepared by CoreData on behalf of Bankwest.
- The research was conducted between 12 December 2016 and 21 December 2016 via an online quantitative survey of approximately 12 questions, developed and hosted by CoreData.
- The sample is comprised of 500 respondents, including those in C-suite and senior management positions within small and medium sized businesses.
The targeted businesses met the following criteria:
- Annual turnover of up to $250 million.
- From the following industries: Accommodation and food services, Administrative and support services, Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting, Arts and recreation services, Construction, Education and training, Electricity, gas and water supply, Finance and insurance, Health care and social assistance, Information media and telecommunications, Manufacturing, Mining, Professional, scientific and technical services, Public administration and safety, Rental, hiring and real estate services, Retail trade, Transport and storage, Wholesale trade.